Friday, January 12, 2018

Slave Bracelets

Oh my goodness, slave bracelets! I love slave bracelets so much that I had to figure out how to make them myself. I could never find them locally and if I did, it didn't fit right. I love the way they
compliment any outfit. Simple, yet fashionable all at the same time. Not just any type of slave bracelet, but elastic slave bracelets! They are so comfortable!



This is the method I used.

I used 11/0 seed beads for the body of the bracelet and 6/0 seed beads to block the hole to the charm, since I was using elastic it was necessary. The 6/0 seed beads seam to balance it all out. I made sure to end the bracelet on the ring part so the knot would be hidden. I used e6000 glue to make sure the knot didn't come undone. You can also use diamond glaze or any other product of your liking to seal the knot. Please let me know if you have any questions! Don't forget to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment