Monday, January 15, 2018

Cherishable Keepsakes

Have you ever browsed social media and saw something that inspired you to want to make something just like it? Well, I want to be the person who makes that happen for you. I want to inspire the crafter in you and if you are not a crafter, I want
to turn you into one! 

Sometimes it takes a little inspiration to get you going! There are many crafters out there who make a living selling their crafts and I want to help add fuel to their fire, sort of speak. I love to crochet, make jewelry and be creative, but my dream is to share it with the world! 

If there is a project you are working on, but need help in some way, contact me. I would love to give you advice and help you figure things out. (If I can!) I'm not by any means a know it all, but I am a good problem solver. 


Pictures of things I have made using a pattern from someone else will have their info on it!

If you would like me to try a pattern you have made, contact me at cherishablekeepsakes@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment